This stew-like dish is absolute best for a frosty night. It’s utterly customizable — you’ll change any legume, vegetables or grains with no matter’s to your pantry or to replicate your individual personal tastes. And, as this dish takes just one pan to organize, cleanup can be a snap.
- four cups onion, diced medium
- three tablespoon further virgin olive oil, divided
- ¼teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- three cups firmly packed broccoli florets
- 15 ounce can black beans, tired and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon recent garlic, minced
- ½ cup arugula
- ½ cup spinach, stems got rid of
- Two 23- to 25-ounce jars tomato sauce, with out a added sugars
- 2 cups cooked pink quinoa (about 2/three cup raw)
- 1 tablespoon scorching sauce
- In huge non -stick skillet on medium warmth, upload 2 tablespoons of the additional virgin olive oil, onions, salt and pepper, sauté until gentle golden brown.
- Upload broccoli florets and sauté 5 mins.
- Upload black beans, make a neatly in the midst of the beans. Upload final olive oil and garlic within the neatly, prepare dinner the garlic till fragrant, about one minute.
- Upload tomato sauce, scorching sauce and cooked quinoa. Combine and convey to a simmer.
- Upload spinach, arugula and stir till totally blended, heated, and vegetables start to wilt. Serve.
Dietary data according to serving
Sodium 220 mg
Sugars 15 g
Ldl cholesterol zero mg
Saturated fat 1 g
Fiber 12 g
Protein 12 g
Carbohydrate 52 g
Created via Jim Perko, CEC, AAC, of Cleveland Hospital’s Wellness Institute