Get started a wholesome new vacation custom with this candy and creamy mousse. Garnish it with toasted nuts or chocolate and your visitors will fail to remember all about conventional pumpkin pie. (Oh, and through the best way, this low-calorie dessert is full of nutrients, minerals, protein and fiber!)
1 massive, ripe banana, peeled and damaged into chunks
1 cup candy potato, cooked, pores and skin got rid of
eight oz. additional company tofu
15 oz. canned pumpkin
1 teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon floor ginger
¼ teaspoon nutmeg
five teaspoons actual maple syrup
- Position banana in a meals processor, and procedure till easy.
- Upload tofu and pulse till easy.
- Upload ultimate ingredients and pulse till easy. Forestall to scrape down aspects of bowl, and pulse once more to completely combine.
- Spoon aggregate into particular person bowls or one massive bowl, quilt, and refrigerate for a minimum of one hour sooner than serving.
- Garnish with darkish chocolate or toasted walnuts and pecans, and serve!
Chef’s notice: This mousse tastes even higher day after today (can get ready as much as 3 days in advance)!
Makes 7 servings (½ cup)
In line with serving
Ldl cholesterol: 0mg
Saturated fat: 0g
This recipe, created through Chef Jim Perko, CEC, AAC, is sometimes called “PaPa’s Pumpkin Pie.”